- In 2016, his short film “Mirror of the Clean India” awarded National Film Award as Awarded with Certificate of Excellence, jointly by the NFDC (National Film Development Corporation of India, Govt. of India) and Information & Broadcasting Ministry of India, Govt. of India for his participation in “Swachh Bharat Short Film Festival Competition” The film was his home production, directed and played the lead role of a MAD MAN by himself.
- His short film “Culture of Silence” based on Human Traffickingthrough social networking, was written, directed & produced by himself.
- His short film “The Journalist” based on Forced labors,was written, directed & produced on his home production.
- His silent travel documentary on “GANGREL – Across The Mahanadi River” timed approx. 6 min. was gone highly viral & trending on Youtube.
- In an another Musical Video Album “Shiv Vandana” based on Kathak Nritya had directed by him.
TELEVISION VIDEO COMMERCIAL
- OIL BRAND TELEVISION COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT (TVC)
Brand Ambesdor: Astha ChaudharyWriter, Director and Producer: Amir Hashmi
Production banner: Meer Corporation
Champions World Records – 15 k.m. Longest Tiranga Flag World Record
RACHNA UTSAV, CHHATTISGARH
- BOLTI NADI – Save River Campaign –workshops, exhibitions & talks conduction in more than 16 districts based on “Idea For Save River” targeting more than 1.5 lakh youth all over the state. The biggest campaign in state based on river.
- His 1st Music album “KYU AISA HOTA HAIN” launched by Mayer Mr. Pramod Dubey was a tribute to the Nepal Earthquake Victims, was internationally appreciated viz. Brazil, Saudi Arab & South Africa, Singapore etc.
- “SELFIE WITH SAFETY”– an awareness safety initiative in which people are aware to do not take selfies around high tidal areas or any risky areas during monsoon.
- Amir Hashmi take workshop & hosted the “Chitra Bhartiya Film Festival – Samajh Film ki” which promotes Nationalism based films was jointly conducted by Kushabhav Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur & Bhartiya Chitra Sadhna. On this occasion his National Award winning Film “Mirror of the clean India” was also exhibited.
- Amir Hashmi was invited to conduct a workshop in Raipur with IAS O.P. Chodhary Collector Raipur & IPS Mrs. Neethu Kamal (S.P.) to encourage youth in the field of culture & art by his motivational speeches.
- Amir Hashmi conducted workshop on “National Seminar on Ancient culture history of Chhattisgarh” conducted by Directorate of Culture & Archeology, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
- Amir Hashmi motivated kids by giving tips for acting among youth in the field of culture and art in the workshop conducted by St. Xavier’s Public School.
- Amir Hashmi conducted workshop themed music education in various deep rural areas.
- Amir Hashmi conducted workshop in Raipur and Dhamtari to motivate youth in the field of culture and art.
- Amir Hashmi conducted workshop in Bhilai, Kanker, Kurud, and Balod to motivate youth in the field of culture and art.
- Amir Hashmi gave acting tips among youth in the field of culture and art in the workshop based on Acting was conducted by Meer Foundation.
- Amir Hashmi conducted workshop in Baloda-Bazaar to motivate youth in the field of culture and art.
- Amir Hashmi motivated youth by giving acting tips among youth in the field of culture and art in the workshop of Indian Rising Star.
- Amir Hashmi motivated youth to develop acting skills by sharing his own acting tips in the workshop conducted by Rhythm Academy.
- Contribution to the programme the leading organization for Girls child education “UNICEF” & World famous musical band “Indian Ocean”.
- Amir Hashmi was invited as judge in the state level cultural event “Star of the Year”
- Amir Hashmi was invited as judge in the State level competition “Chhattisgarh ki Shaan” jointly conducted by Directorate of Culture & Archeology, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
- Amir Hashmi was invited as Judge in the Annual Function of Central India Regional Council of ICAI (CICASA) & Inter C.A. singing Competition.
Amir Hashmi was invited as Chief Guest along with Miss. Reeta Shandilya, Collector, Bemetara, in the workshop in Bemetara, Ambo Public School.
- Amir Hashmi has been invited for a subsequent broadcastingof interview taken by All India Radiofor the theme “Kala ke chetra me yuvaon ka bhavishya”.
- Amir Hashmi is the Brand Ambassador of the campaign “Selfie With Safety” yearly conducted by Darpan Foundation & Utthan Group, during rainy season.
- Amir Hashmi was invited as Delegate with Mr. Brijmohan Agrawal Cabinet Minister & Minister in Water Resources Department, in the occasion of Chhattisgarh Excellence Award, which was nationally broadcasted on CNBC news channel.
- He has motivated youth to take admissions and struggle with education in the film and other industry. He is succeed to make youth to take admissions in various universities such as Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh, Kushabhav Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Kamladevi Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya, Raipur, Shree Krishna Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya, Dhamtari. There is a large number of students are there, who takes admissions in the guidance of Amir Hashmi.
AWARDS & ARCHIVEMENTS
- “Mirror of the Clean India” had awarded National Film Award with the Certificate of Excellence, jointly by the NFDC (National Film Development Corporation of India, Govt. of India) and Information & Broadcasting Ministry of India, Govt. of India for his participation in “Swachh Bharat Short Film Festival Competition”
- He was awarded the “Certificate of Excellence” for the Direction of his short film “Mirror of the Clean India”
- Amir Hashmi is awarded the “Kala Shikhar Award”, by Dalit Kala Sahitya Academy, In the occasion of Baba Saheb Dr. bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti Samaroh in 2016.
- Amir Hashmi is honored by the “Pride of Artist Award” by R3 Rhythm Raag Rang Foundation, Chhattisgarh.
- Amir Hashmi has awarded by the certificate of participation in the “Padma Awards Quiz” by MyGov India.