Skip to content
- Charge your batteries, and the spares!
- Clean your lenses, wipe them down and use lens cleaner to get everything spiffy.
- Decide what items you will be taking with you and what you’ll be leaving behind.
- Pack your gear and make a list on a 3×5 card of everything you will have. That way you can check against that at the end of the day to make sure you return home with everything you took in.
- Check the weather beforehand and plan your clothing accordingly. This also means perhaps including some protective elements like towels and such for your camera gear in case there is a chance of rain.
- Get a good nights sleep.
- Verify the starting time and place for the shoot.
- Print out a map of how to get there, especially if the location is unfamiliar to you.
- Pack a few munchies (granola bars, pretzels, etc.) and maybe a bottle of water or two.
- Have fun!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: